Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Campaign Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arius
Dungeon Master
Arius

Character sheet
Level: 30
XP to Next Level:
Online Campaign Rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Online Campaign Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hit Points:
Online Campaign Rules Left_bar_bleue189/189Online Campaign Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (189/189)

Online Campaign Rules Empty
PostSubject: Online Campaign Rules   Online Campaign Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm

This list may be changed/updated periodically, so be sure to keep an eye on it.

1. No posting for other characters during encounter threads or RP threads. The "Lost Tales" section is where you can do so (with their permission) like we've always done for our pen and paper campaigns.

2. If you "finish" your turn in a post without giving someone time to reply with an immediate reaction/interrupt, be prepared for them to insert their reaction/interrupt after the fact, even if you have "ended" your turn. Not everyone will be able to get on as often as everyone else, so keep this in mind.

3. You must attempt to post every 24 hours to keep the game flowing. The battles/etc are going to take long enough as it is without having to wait overly long for someone. I have all of your log in info and will not hesitate to post as you in the event that you "miss" your turn.

4. Keep OOC comments to an absolute minimum, please, for the same reasons mentioned above. If you have a serious OOC concern, PM me and/or the parties in question.

5. Speaking is a free action, and as such can be interjected even when it is not your turn in the initiative order. I ask (for the sake of keeping combat flowing smoothly) that you keep these to a minimum, please.

6. Come to me with any questions or concerns, please!

If anything else comes up or springs to mind, it will be added to this list!

AMdG
Back to top Go down
https://elaria.forumotion.com

Online Campaign Rules
Page 1 of 1