Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of Combat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arius
Dungeon Master
Arius

Character sheet
Level: 30
XP to Next Level:
The Rules of Combat Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rules of Combat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hit Points:
The Rules of Combat Left_bar_bleue189/189The Rules of Combat Empty_bar_bleue  (189/189)

The Rules of Combat Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Combat   The Rules of Combat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:27 am

I've made a separate forum here for our online character battles. First off, there are some things you should know:

1. Battles here do not in any way affect our characters or campaign. If you would like to add your battle into the campaign continuity, write it up in story form after its completion and post it in the appropriate section.

2. No experience will be given out for battles here, they are solely for fun.

3. If you want to participate in the Coliseum, KEEP YOUR ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET UPDATED as I will NOT do it for you!!! If your character sheet is NOT up to date, make it that way or you cannot post in the Coliseum.

Also, please don't start a thread if you don't think you will see the battle out to the end. I don't want to have a bunch of dead threads laying around that will need cleaning up later.

You can get a blank battle grid here, and modify it in Paint or Photoshop to suit your needs.

Keep in mind, these Coliseum battles are strictly PvP, so you'll have to run them on your own for the most part, as I won't be keeping too close an eye on them. If you have a serious problem, and you need an outside opinion, please let me know via PM.

Have at it!

AMdG
Back to top Go down
https://elaria.forumotion.com

The Rules of Combat
Page 1 of 1