Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerning New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arius
Dungeon Master
Arius

Character sheet
Level: 30
XP to Next Level:
Concerning New Members Left_bar_bleue0/0Concerning New Members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hit Points:
Concerning New Members Left_bar_bleue189/189Concerning New Members Empty_bar_bleue  (189/189)

Concerning New Members Empty
PostSubject: Concerning New Members   Concerning New Members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:07 am

New members' accounts must first be activated by an administrator. As, currently, I am the only admin, please be patient, as it may take a day or two for me to get around to activating you.

There is a section of this forum that is viewable only to members, so if you hear reference to "Wayfarer's Rest," that is what we're talking about. It is the member's only, OOC forum. It is limited only to members because that allows us to be able to get a little rowdy (not TOO rowdy, lol) without the worry that some poor little kid is going to stumble in and find something unsuitable.

This site is primarily for the players in our Pen and Paper campaign, but will be running an online campaign in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future. Check back for more information regarding this.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arius.de.galdri@gmail.com.

AMdG
Back to top Go down
https://elaria.forumotion.com

Concerning New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Rules-
Jump to: