Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai, Kalashtar Avenger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP to Next Level:
Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Left_bar_bleue2200/2250Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2250)
Hit Points:
Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Left_bar_bleue38/38Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Kai, Kalashtar Avenger   Kai, Kalashtar Avenger Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm

I have held three names in my lifetime.

The first was given to me at birth, and I held it for most of my young life. My first name meant little to me then, however, and means less to me now. Thus, I will not bother sharing it with you.

The second was stolen from me long ago, along with my innocence and the purpose I once held in life. My second name meant “purity of spirit.” It was given to me on the day I dedicated my life to saving the lives of others.

The third, I carry as a reminder of all that I lost, and all I will destroy lest I forget. A broken name, as steeped in bloodshed and death as my second was in healing and in life. The name marking the dawn of the new purpose I now hold in death.

Vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Kai, Kalashtar Avenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation :: Characters (Online Campaign)-
Jump to: