A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Chronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Febrien
Co-DM

Character sheet
Level: 30
XP to Next Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Hit Points:
223/223  (223/223)

PostSubject: The Chronicles   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

The Chronicles are a record of our pen & paper group's exploits in the world of Elaria. You can find a complete session timeline and detailed session write-ups here.

Session Write-Ups offer a concise play-by-play of each session, and they include important events with some narration and character interaction. These will be labeled by month, then session number. If you missed a session, or want to keep yourself up-to-date on our adventures, these will keep you in the loop.

The Campaign Timeline will be a Cliff's Notes version of each session, recounting only the important events from each. It will consist of one continuous thread, and the Cast List and Current Events section within will be updated regularly. A "Locations" section may be added at a later date. If you are just joining one of our campaigns and want to catch up on our story so far, you can find everything you need here.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE CHRONICLES!!!

Each thread will be locked once completed, but if I happen to forget, please refrain from posting in them. All non-moderator posts will be deleted. Also, let me know via PM if you find any mistakes in the Chronicles, and I will be happy to fix them. Thank you.

Thank you Akreon for the beautiful avatar!

Every time it rains I listen to the sky
And wonder what's so great about sunshine?
Everybody lives and everybody dies
And no one's gonna love you like I do
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Chronicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In World (Pen and Paper Campaign) :: Chronicles of Elaria-
Jump to: