Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the creators and players in the world of Elaria!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
DM (Sollette)
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Level: 12
XP to Next Level:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hit Points:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/99An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/99)

An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:34 pm

(Shyeah.. Melee basics... Just what I wanna do. Try and hit you with my limited strength stat. Razz)

Miss.
Back to top Go down
Bastien

Bastien

Character sheet
Level: 13
XP to Next Level:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42625/47000An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42625/47000)
Hit Points:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue79/79An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (79/79)

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm

(OOC: Oh, I thought maybe you had the Intelligent Blademaster feat, my bad.)

Cursing his luck, that he'd missed by so little, Bastien assumes a ready stance, knowing that his opponent was readying another attack.

Okay, my defenses return to:

AC: 31 Fort: 26 Ref: 30 Will: 23 Shield: 26

My turn is over.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
DM (Sollette)
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hit Points:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/99An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/99)

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

The Ryll furthest away quickly positioned himself behind Bastien, maneuvering in such a pattern as to allow no slip in his defense. Once he was in place, the other Ryll swiped with his blade, now frost rimed, to take advantage of Bastiens precarious position.

---

Move Action: Ryll (B) moves to E-10, flanking Bastien with Ryll (A).

Standard Action: Frigid Blade, +22 vs AC

(I should have taken that feat... but ah well. Perhaps I'll change him up later.)

Last edited by Captain Ryll Kandurr on Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Old Man
He Who Wanders
The Old Man

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

The member 'Captain Ryll Kandurr' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' :
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Pict0416n
Back to top Go down
Bastien

Bastien

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42625/47000An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42625/47000)
Hit Points:
An Open Challenge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue79/79An Open Challenge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (79/79)

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Hit, and match.

Though I'd say I did pretty damn good considering the nature of your character (i.e. someone perfectly designed to take me out, lol).

I think that a rematch is in order, at some point, lol.

Bastien feels the blade connect and immediately steps back, raising his own weapons.

"That, I believe, is two points to you, sir," he says, a sly grin on his face. "And a grand duel it was. My thanks, for it isn't often that I find an opponent such as yourself. I'll be your sparring partner any time! Though I must admit, I now see why swordmages aren't allowed to participate in sanctioned tournaments."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
DM (Sollette)
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

"Indeed! A fine match it was!" The two Rylls step toward and then into each other. A brief flash of light and just one Ryll stands. "I shall come to suppress your ego any time you wish, old boy! Perhaps our next fight will-" He's interrupted by the appearance of the airship. Strange letters glimmer along the hull, presumably spelling the name of the ship, Red Dragons Hoard, in some strange language. A comely tiefling woman peeks over the railing.

"Captain! Get your scaled ass back on board! We don't have time for your games!" She disappears in a huff.

"Yes, my darling!" He looks apologetically over to Bastien. "Pardon my first mate, she's as irritable as she is lovely." He spreads his wings and flies upward. "Until next time, chap! Cheerio!" He disappears onto the ship and it immediately takes off. Before it gets too far, Ryll's voice can be heard yelling out, "To the City of Doors!" And then it is gone.

---

OOC: Good fight but I'd rather have a proper duel next time. One to zero HP. Would last longer and I think we'd both have a more even match, even with me building toward defeating you. I'll think I'll redo Ryll and make him campaign viable, though. A few different feats and some different powers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bastien

Bastien

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Bastien shakes his head.

"I'll be damned if that guy didn't remind me of Master Sinclair..." With a shrug, Bastien gathers his belongs and sets off down the road toward Strata, wondering what mission the council has for him this time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Open Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of World :: The Coliseum-
Jump to: